今日は、同居人(?)を紹介します。
ヤモリ:
とてもシャイでカワイイです。物静かなので迷惑に思うことはあまりないけれど、糞を掃除しないといけないのが面倒。たまにドアの縁につかまっていることがあって、ドアを開けた瞬間に私の頭や肩にポトっと落ちてくることがあります。お互いビックリして、私はキャーと叫び、ヤモリは一目散に逃げて行きます。
クモ:
いろんな種類のクモが家中のいろんなところに住んでいます。リビング、寝室、キッチン、トイレ、洗面所やお風呂場。クモも怖がりだし静かなんだけど、あっというまにクモの巣を張るのでちょっと迷惑。最近はもう私の領域を侵されない限りはクモの巣を取り壊す作業もしなくなったので、ちょっとお化け屋敷みたいになってきた。でも、例えば今日の午後、お昼ごはんにパスタを作ってお鍋を洗って乾かしておいたら、10分後にはお鍋の縁に最初の1本を張られてしまいました。こんなとこに張らないで下さい...。
コウモリとネズミ:
やつらは屋根裏に住んでいます。どちらにも1回ずつ会いました。屋根から落ちてすぐ死んでしまった赤ちゃんコウモリと、洗面所にいて私に見つかった瞬間逃げていったネズミ。やつらは騒々しいので好きではありません。昼でも夜でも屋根裏を駆けずり回ったりキーキー啼いたりしてます。
あと、ゴキブリとスズムシ(?または巨大なゴキブリ):
でもこいつらの同居は認めません!嫌い!!ダイッキライ!!!ゴキブリとスズムシはソックリすぎて違いが分からないのでどちらも嫌い。見つけたら即、殺虫剤で始末します。本当に嫌い!!!!
I'd like to introduce my housemates today.
Wall lizards:
They are very shy and cute. They don't bother me so much because they are quiet, but only problem is that I have to clean their droppings. Sometimes they are waiting on the edge of the door and fall on to my head or shoulder when I open the door. Both of us get surprised - I scream and they run away.
Spiders:
There are many kinds of spiders in my house - living room, bed room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom - everywhere. Usually they are also shy and quiet but they bother me to make a web so quickly. These days I gave up breaking their webs when they are away from my territory, so it looks like a haunted house a bit. But sometimes I have to. Like this afternoon, I washed a pan after I cooked pasta for lunch, and left it to dry, and 10 minutes later I found a first string on the pan. No, you can't make your web here...
Bats and Rats:
They usually live in an attic. I met them both once. A baby bat which fell from the roof and it died soon. A rat in a bathroom but it run away when I saw it. I don't like them because they make a lot of noise - running and squeaking day and night.
Plus, Cockroaches and Bell-ring crickets(? or Huge Cockroaches):
But they are not my "housemates" because I hate them! I hate them!! I hate them!!! I can't even tell the difference between them. I kill them immediately when I see them by a bug spray. I really hate them!!!!
2 comments:
面白い、今までで一番おもしろくて和ませてもらったわ。
特に、最後のところがいかにも聡子!口調と表情が目に浮かびます。
ありがとう~。昨夜シャワーを浴びようとお風呂場に入ったらゴキがひっくり返っていたので、まんまと蚊取り線香の煙に殺られたのかと思い、ティッシュに包んで捨てようとしたらなんと、最後の悪あがきでザワザワっと動いたのでギャーーーっ!ってなったよ。おそろしや…。
Post a Comment